Lake Havasu

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DSimp

Reaction score
Anyone diving Lake Havasu the week of March 21 and needing a buddy. I will be there with the non diving family and I'm looking for a buddy. thx

How was your week? We dove there over a year ago. We didn't find a lot of shore diving. Most of the sites were only accessible by boat. Viz was also pretty bad. We drove through there last weekend on the way back from Mead/Mohave and the spring breakers were everywhere.

Dive-aholic:
How was your week? We dove there over a year ago. We didn't find a lot of shore diving. Most of the sites were only accessible by boat. Viz was also pretty bad. We drove through there last weekend on the way back from Mead/Mohave and the spring breakers were everywhere.

Week was nice. A lot of springbreakers and small bikini's. Found Site 5 on the Island. Was told there were several small wrecks and 40 ft viz. The viz was actually 5 ft at the max, found one houseboat wreck by almost swimming into it. I guess the viz is better in the channel which reaches a max of like 65-70 ft. Didn't have a boat though.

Dive-aholic:
I'm moving to Kingman. Would love to find a dive buddy/buddies up there. Would also like to plan a road trip to Long beach to go to Catalina Island. (want to get a dry suit and train on it first)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom