Can I get a link....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BlueDolphin

Reaction score
I am putting together a pair of doubles. Can someone post a link for equipment configuration (for doubles). Need photos of reg routing, etc..

Thanks.

Blue, might help if you tell us what kinda regs you're using, that kinda thing. It's important that your routing method doesn't interfere with your valves, among other things.

I am using the below regs:

Apeks ATX200 first and second with ATX40 backup (bungied).
Apeks DS4 first and ATX50 second with Calypso backup (bungied).

I am setting up a Genesis manifold w/isolator on twin PST 80's. For this rig I will use the ATX200 as primary and ATX50 as bungied back up.

Halcyon BP with OMS doubles wing.

I want to use the above regs but want to know the hose routing, etc..

I will also be setting up a set of twin E7100's, using same regs. This rig will be using a Sea Elite manifold w/isolator.

Thanks

It looks like the SPG and bungied backup come off of the divers left side reg.,

And the BC inflator, primary come off of the divers right side.

I would assume than that the drysuit inflator would come off of the divers left side reg.

BlueDolphin:

I would assume than that the drysuit inflator would come off of the divers left side reg.
Yes...until you get an argon bottle....

Here's some other pics

BlueDolphin:

Yes, that's right, but make sure you do some research to find out *why* this is true.

How would the set up work for a the Scubapro Mk25 in that it as the turret design - a pic would help.
THANKS!

Zach

I have my MK25 on the left post with the back up reg mounted on top of the turret. The 1st stage is orientated so the turret top points to the right post and slightly down. The HP hose runs stright down and is cliped off.

salty:
I have my MK25 on the left post with the back up reg mounted on top of the turret. The 1st stage is orientated so the turret top points to the right post and slightly down. The HP hose runs stright down and is cliped off.

Me too but with the first stage (of the MK25) pointed only slightly down the elbow of the wing slams right in to it. I point it down (at a 45 degree angle) and the elbow fits in there like a puzzle piece. If you do this method it helps to go to a 24" backup reg hose to compensate for the lack of slack. :)

All ok'd by my DIR instrcutors BTW.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom