Anyone going out Sun AM 20th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

reefseal

Contributor
Reaction score
Sunday AM not looking to bad.

High tide around 7ish

Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the lower 40s. Variable north winds around 5 mph, 10 kt or less... Becoming Northeast in the afternoon.

Seas 1 to 2 feet, 2 FT in afternoon.

Seas have been somewhat calm lately so vis shouldn't be too bad?

Well, seas last week were ridiculous. This week they've been ok....I hit Folly Cove last weekend and vis was decent at ~20ft. On the other hand, I haven't had a dive with good vis on the Poling or Pug wreck all winter.

reefseal:
Sunday AM not looking to bad.

High tide around 7ish

Mix of sun and clouds. Highs in the lower 40s. Variable north winds around 5 mph, 10 kt or less... Becoming Northeast in the afternoon.

Seas 1 to 2 feet, 2 FT in afternoon.

Seas have been somewhat calm lately so vis shouldn't be too bad?

WOW...You guys ARE brave souls...lol.....water temp must be up to ...what....37 degrees or so by now huh? Air temp should be a balmy 35 to 40 degrees tomorrow too!

I'll start to catch up with you in about a month guys! But have fun!

John C.

Rick L:
The truck is loaded allready :)
Cya at 6:30
Rick L

You guys missed a great day. The weather turned out to be much nicer than what was originally forecasted. Rick and I had awesome set of dives. Better than normal vis. (25 feet?) Water temp at depth (60 feet) 34-35 degrees. Love that dry suit! Though probably would have been fine divingwet with my semi-dry for one dive, possibly two. No wind, sunny. Water smooth/calm. We went in between Lanes Cove and Folly. Only saw one bug on both dives.

Would have liked to have done a 3rd but needed to get back home to work on my never ending yes dear list.

I did dive in a semi-dry suit :)
The lobster was a egger :-(
We did see a lump fish not the most exciting fish!!
Lump good name for them!!!! Hehe
Great dives cant wait to get in again.
Rick L

semi-dry? serious? 37 degrees with a semi-dry? what brand? hooded? You must of had a good chill, especially that second dive...unless you are a polar bear or something. glad to hear folks are diving though

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom