first with Nikon 2100

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mweitz

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I took my first U/W photos a few weeks ago with my cheap little Nikon 2100. Great for U/W snapshots. I took about 95 shots, and kept about 20.

Pt. Lobos / Monterey - Carmel area 2/26/05. The conditions weren't that great, it was pretty surgy. Max depth was 35'. If you look closely there is a little Laila cockerelliin the second photo. He was about the size of my pinkie fingernail.

Mark

Those are abs.

I really had fun taking the shots, and my wife had a great time looking for subjects while I was shooting. One of our better dives. She commented that it was like a treasure hunt.

Of course the problem is, I now want a better camera. Luckily I know NOTHING about photography and have so much to learn about diving that it won't make sense for me to upgrade for a while :D. (read as: Until next bonus check).

Mark

You got some good shots from that camera for sure. Thanks for posting them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom