Looking For A Dive Buddy Ct/ri

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

velasced:
Hi,

I'm dying for going to dive unfortunately I do not have a dive buddy. I live in New London/Groton area. I’m willing to drive up to an hour. I have all equipment for cold water (dry) also an Advance OW Cert. Please someone???

Thanks
Ed

In addition to posting here do a search to see if you can find any local clubs. That is a great way to find dive buddies in your area.

--Matt

Hey Velasced,
I'm in CT too. I'm working on a drysuit but as soon as it warms up a bit I'll be diving in my 7mm. You're missing out on some good New England diving if you're only willing to drive an hour. I'll be diving Dutch Springs and RI for sure but each is a 3 hour trip for me. Keep in touch as I sometimes car pool (meet up somewhere) with the guys I dive with, shortens the driving time. There are a few lakes up where I'm at close by New Milford if you want to do some easy dives just to get wet.

velasced:
Hi RiverRat,

I dove a lot last year in Danbury area. No New Milford yet..I have a couple of new DUI suits if you are interested (Medium and XL). This is my personal email easier to reach... Did you take those pics on the lake? :)

e_velasco@hotmail.com

I wish there was diving around here like in my pics! I'll shoot you a message to hotmail.

Back
Top Bottom