"Complete" Video System

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
For Sale: Camera + Light & Motion "Deluxe" Travel Package w/extras:

This system is on consignment in my dive store. We orginally sold it to the one
and only owner. It is and has been maintained in excellent condition. The owner
is upgrading to a digital system, therefore selling this one. I have personally used
the system many times and can attest to its function and condition. Light & Motion
has an excellent reputation (we have been a dealer for 15 years) and will obviously be available for long-term support for many years to come. It was purchased in Dec. 1999 and has approximately 75-100 immersions. The housing model is the Stingray 930 which was designed to accommodate both the Sony TR930 & TR940 cameras. At the time of purchase of the Travel Package the owner bought the TR930 camera to complete the system (and used it with the housing for about 2 years). Fearful that
he could develop a camera realted problem and not be able to find a replacement, he then bought the newer TR940 as a backup camera. The TR930 was stolen about
one year ago, so he then started using the TR940. The TR940 should have plenty of good life remaining. Additionally, FYI, Light & Motion has a standing trade-in offer
for owners of Travel Packages that ever decide to upgrade. Currently it is $1000
off a new system (so you will always have equity available should you buy this system and decide to upgrade). This is what's included:

1) Sony CCD-TR940 Hi-8mm Camera
3) extra camera batteries
1) Cordura padded camera bag
1) L & M Stingray housing w/Zoom-Macro lens
1) Flip down color correction filter
1) Standard backplate
1) Magnified viewfinder
1) Color monitor backplate
2) Classic halogen lights w/batteries & quick charger
2) extra light batteries
1) Pelican Travel Case w/custom cut foam insert
spare bulbs, o-rings, silicone gease, Etc.

Original purchase price for all above; $5100.00
Asking $2600.00 (+ tax if within Florida), including Ground shipping/insurance
within continental USA. Any reasonable offer will be considered.
It is being sold, "As-Is", but I encourage anyone to consult Light & Motion, others
on the Scubaboard or even my Ebay rating as a basis of trust. The owner is a
"very" good customer and I offered to help sell this for him. I can accept payment
via major credit card (w/written authorization), check, money order, Etc.

Rick Barocas//Florida Frogman Scuba Center, Miami, FL. 305.599.9900

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom