Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

GeronimoDF

Contributor
Reaction score
hey Guys,
I got a 10.5 size foot, what size fin do you think?
Large (9-10)
Medium (7-8)
X-Large (11-12)
XX-Large (13-14)

GeronimoDF:
hey Guys,
I got a 10.5 size foot, what size fin do you think?
Large (9-10)
Medium (7-8)
X-Large (11-12)
XX-Large (13-14)

Be careful. The blade on the XL is very different from the Large and Medium. I would recomment the XL (although I've never seen the XXL).

Go to a dealer and try a pair on with the boots you intend to wear. I have XXL, they are a little loose with my present neoprene 7mm boot, but fit fine with the Henderson's I plan to buy.

I have a size 10 1/2 shoe and with a 5 mm boot the XL was perfect.

Mark

If it helps you can check out the chart at http://www.kidspot.org/personal/scubaboard/fincomparison.html - just go to the fin/boot chart and check out different brand boots and the size fins folks recommend. However for a 10 - 11 size in a neoprene boot, you will probably fit the XL jet if wearing thin neoprene boots. The Large will most likely be much too small and the XXL will probably be too large. In a thin neoprene boot I could almost fit my size 13 feet into the XL Jets, but ended up going with the XXL Jets and 7mil boots with thick soles, which are just a little loose in the XXL Size Jets. - If you can try them on first that would be best...

Tim

I also have a 10 1/2 foot and I use 3mm booties. My Jet fins are size L, and I have size L Halcyon spring straps. For me, it's the best combination, and I get plenty of thrust.

detroit diver:
Be careful. The blade on the XL is very different from the Large and Medium. I would recomment the XL (although I've never seen the XXL).

A family of 4 could live comfortably inside the XXL :)

I have size 9 feet and biggish boots and XL fits me fine.

If you are between XL and XXL turtles might work also

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom