Need directions... travel info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
i'll be in tagaytay april 15 and 16... then i have to get to san juan batangas (la luz resort/ balai sa laiya area) at the soonest time possible (leaving tagaytay around lunch)

i've checked the maps and theoretically i can get to san juan via lemery, bat city then rosario BUT i need to know if this is faster/ recommended vs. going down from tagaytay via sta rosa THEN going to san juan via calamba, lipa and rosario...

generally, which is a faster or less hassle route?

any inputs would be great

Jag

oh well sorry haven't been loggin in.

but by now you know the way to laiya.

i take Lipa to Lobo batangas via the cement factory. hehehehhehe

take STAR tollways shorter and faster. make it apoint to go past calamba before 6am.

shugar:
i'll be in tagaytay april 15 and 16... then i have to get to san juan batangas (la luz resort/ balai sa laiya area) at the soonest time possible (leaving tagaytay around lunch)

i've checked the maps and theoretically i can get to san juan via lemery, bat city then rosario BUT i need to know if this is faster/ recommended vs. going down from tagaytay via sta rosa THEN going to san juan via calamba, lipa and rosario...

generally, which is a faster or less hassle route?

any inputs would be great

Jag

haven't logged in also in a while...

well, i DO know the way to laiya... usually take the lipa route, kaso i'll be coming from tagaytay and if possible don't want to go through the hassle of driving back down to sta. rosa then to lipa...

know anyone whose tried going there via lemery/ taal?

Jag

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom