Aeris computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
I have bought a Aeris Savant computer it was refurbished with a 6 month warranty only down fall not water activated but thats a no brainer Im going to give it to my son but im looking for one with a little bit more bite need recommendations want to stay in 300 to 450 range on price

I use the Aeris Atmos 1 and so far so good. It is pretty basic, which I like, and water activated if I forget. I bought mine through Scubatoys for just under $170. That is a wrist mount and you can get it in a console or retractor also.
http://www.scubatoys.com/store/Scuba_Air_Computers.asp

Larry NOT have a special for a SBer?

I may be headed his way for work and I have got to see the shop.

Scuba Toys discount for SB'ers. Just ask when you order. I highly suggest the Aeris Atmos 2 or if ya want AI then the Atmos AI w/ hose and compass is REALLY nice and time tested. I would choose the Atmos 2. Save money and get what you want. I personally own the Aeris Elite and love it but would get the Atmos 2 if i had to do it again. Not really worth the xtra $ for the hoseless model IMHO. DSAO!

Aeris atmos 2 with compass and knife, love it. Dive log software is Ok, but it may get upgraded someday.

zboss:
and light on batteries.

ain't it? it's freaky how long those batteries last

I love my Atmos Elite. I still dive with backup guages so I don't lose a hose but hoseless AI on your wrist is really nice. I can clip my guages and not have to do anything more than look at my wrist for my pressure. Great computer with a simple and intuitive interface and an easy to read display. Never had any problems with the transmitter/link; I think the purported unrelaibility is more myth than fact. Got a GREAT deal from scubatoys on it too.

-Eric

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom