Looking for some nices dives in eastern canada this summer!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pat!

Reaction score
Hello!

I'm from Quebec and newly certified. I'd like to meet some peopleto guide me for nice dives this summer in NB, NS or PEI.

I want some easy shallow dives at first, as I had some problems with my ears while certification.

So if anybody have some nice idea, I'll be happy to hear from him/her.

Thanks and happy diving

Pat

Kennedydive:
Welcome aboard Pat
When do you plan on being in the area? I'm from Halifax N.S. and there are some beautiful spots in the area.
Jason
http://ca.groups.yahoo.com/group/EC_Divers/

I have no idea yet, but more likely in the month of august. I still have to know about my work schedule for the summer, but as soon as I'll bet set, I'll be planning some trips.

Thanks!!

Pat!:
Hello!

I'm from Quebec and newly certified. I'd like to meet some peopleto guide me for nice dives this summer in NB, NS or PEI.

I want some easy shallow dives at first, as I had some problems with my ears while certification.

So if anybody have some nice idea, I'll be happy to hear from him/her.

Thanks and happy diving

Pat

Best diving in Cape Breton is at 30 to 60 feet, that includes some very significant wreck diving and lots of places to see marine life. Check out:

www.capebretondiving.net
http://www.sporting-mountain.com/Activities/Diving/diving.html
http://www.geocities.com/cbdive1/wrecks.html

You would be welcome to come along on any Nervous Wrecks Dive Club dive, we have a very full schedule this season, check out the webpage above and be sure to call ScubaTech (562-6061) to confirm that the dive is going ahead.

Nehallenia:
Best diving in Cape Breton is at 30 to 60 feet, that includes some very significant wreck diving and lots of places to see marine life. Check out:

www.capebretondiving.net
http://www.sporting-mountain.com/Activities/Diving/diving.html
http://www.geocities.com/cbdive1/wrecks.html

You would be welcome to come along on any Nervous Wrecks Dive Club dive, we have a very full schedule this season, check out the webpage above and be sure to call ScubaTech (562-6061) to confirm that the dive is going ahead.
Wow.. That fit into my goals. I'll check the adress ASAP...
I once went to Cap Breton. I did the Cabot trail, and always wanted to go back on a camping trip over there.. I may just do both in the same week...

Thanks a lot for the infos!!

Pat!:
Wow.. That fit into my goals. I'll check the adress ASAP...
I once went to Cap Breton. I did the Cabot trail, and always wanted to go back on a camping trip over there.. I may just do both in the same week...

Thanks a lot for the infos!!

This is a great place to vacation, lots to do and see, lots of nature and history and maybe even a bit of nightlife, good music if Celtic fits your taste. I may even be able to hook you up with some Francophone divers (the Canadian Coast Guard college is here, and there are lots of Quebecois working and studying there). Let me know and I will do my best to help out.

Nehallenia:
This is a great place to vacation, lots to do and see, lots of nature and history and maybe even a bit of nightlife, good music if Celtic fits your taste. I may even be able to hook you up with some Francophone divers (the Canadian Coast Guard college is here, and there are lots of Quebecois working and studying there). Let me know and I will do my best to help out.

Hey! I really appreciate your help. I'm already starting to plan with the maps and books I have from NS. I remember a small town called Baddeck. That was a nice town, but I did not had enough time at the time to enjoy more.. I only remember a small restaurant called YellowCellow.. and I'm not sure, but maybe the Graham Bell museum. That was in 1998.. I took only (my mistake) 4 days to visit CB. I was working in Moncton at the time.

I'm open to any kind of music for nightlifewhen it is time to have fun and meet peoples... I dont have anybody to dive yet, so I hope that there will someone patient enough to dive with me if I've not found somebody until there....

I'll keep you informed about my plan ... spending some time in camping and do some diving while visiting Cap Breton again will probably be my next vacation's plan ..

Thanks again!!

I Pat i will be in Cape Breton area july 31 to augut 6... I will dive the Bras d'Or Lake. I want to dive with local divers but if your intereted i will PM you my cell phone and we can set things up!

Salut Pat, je vais être en vacances dans la région du Cape-Breton du 31 juillet au 6 août. J'ai l'intention de plonger le Lac Bras d'Or!! Si tu es au Cape-Breton pendant cette période dis moi si tu es intéressé et je t'enverrai mon numéro de cell par message privé (PM). Il est toujours très intéressant de plonger avec les locaux car ils connaissent bien les sites de plongées.

E Rick:
I Pat i will be in Cape Breton area july 31 to augut 6... I will dive the Bras d'Or Lake. I want to dive with local divers but if your intereted i will PM you my cell phone and we can set things up!

Salut Pat, je vais être en vacances dans la région du Cape-Breton du 31 juillet au 6 août. J'ai l'intention de plonger le Lac Bras d'Or!! Si tu es au Cape-Breton pendant cette période dis moi si tu es intéressé et je t'enverrai mon numéro de cell par message privé (PM). Il est toujours très intéressant de plonger avec les locaux car ils connaissent bien les sites de plongées.

Je n'ai pas de date en tete encore, mais oui, je suis toujours interressé a connaitre du monde pour plonger un peu partout. C'est sur que pour mes premieres plongées, j'aimerais mieux le faire avec des locaux pour éviter des déagréments!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom