Looking for active dive boats !

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bawb47862

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Up in New Hampshire from Indiana for a few weeks. Dove the Nubble and Back Beach. Cathederal Rocks was a bit too rough. Anyone know of any boats going out this time of year ? Saturday April 2nd is my next free day. Like to get out to the Isle of Shoals and see some seals. I have two people to go out.

Bob Swanson

bawb47862:
Up in New Hampshire from Indiana for a few weeks. Dove the Nubble and Back Beach. Cathederal Rocks was a bit too rough. Anyone know of any boats going out this time of year ? Saturday April 2nd is my next free day. Like to get out to the Isle of Shoals and see some seals. I have two people to go out.

Bob Swanson

Cape Ann Divers in Gloucester (Mass) is running charter boats though not to the Isle of Shoals.

--Matt

bawb47862:

Bob Swanson

Check Capt Rob's
He runs out the Isles ... not sure if he is "open for business" this early in the year.

call eddie burke @ 603 598 5100 and ask him about seafarin charters. really nice boat and is heated for the divers. eddie is closed on wed. and doesn't open til 12 noon. he is open at 8 on sat. good luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom