Diving in Anilao and PG

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Halo fongwee....hum...seeing more fins forum divers appearing here....are you going to Sabang @ PG? When I was there, I think Sabang wreck, Monkey beach, Monkey wreck are some of the popular dive sites, oh, must not miss the shark cave, there's this big shark inside always...enjoy your trip...

At Anilao, dive in Mainit, Bahura, Beatrice and top it with a relax dive at Sepok Wall. In Puerto Galera dive the Hole in the Wall, Canyons, Sharks Cave and Washing Machine.

At Anilao you can stay at Aquaventure Reef Resort. They can arrange your transpo needs to puerto galera and back. A one day safari.

dive safe

caloy

BlueIce:
Halo fongwee....hum...seeing more fins forum divers appearing here....are you going to Sabang @ PG? When I was there, I think Sabang wreck, Monkey beach, Monkey wreck are some of the popular dive sites, oh, must not miss the shark cave, there's this big shark inside always...enjoy your trip...

Hmm How do you know I am from fins forum. Bet you are from there too then.

Anyway the forum now undergoing renovation and need advice so come here and ask.

Thanks for the advice.

Back
Top Bottom