Recommended dive shop on Proco, TCI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

dianeg

New
Reaction score
Hi!

We're headed to Provo (Alexandria Resort) in December. I'm an intermediate diver.

Unfortunately, my travel buddy cannot be my dive buddy. Past experience has taught me to carefully select my dive operator on two specific points - matching me with an adequate buddy and being able to help me with a very heavy weight-intergrated BC (which I wouldn't trade for the world: a dream under water, despite being a pain groundside!).

Since almost all operators pick-up & drop off from the resorts anyways, which dive operator on Provo would you recommend most? Thanks for your input.

I highly recommend Caicos Adventures. They go to West Caicos or French Cay everyday. Do not miss the trip to French Cay.

I second Ronrosa's recommendation! Caicos Adventures will pick you up at your hotel. Fifi and his crew are fun and accommodating, yet extremely professional. Have a great time!

I'll repeat my other posts that Art Pickering and the Turtle Divers treated us very well in Feb '01 and they had very nice dive boats (although we never did see any turtles the whole week!). After only one trip out, one of my less experienced traveling companion decided he did not feel comfortable diving, and was not charged at all for the next two reserved dives. (something I took for granted at the time, but found out recently at Aruba that policies can vary--check ahead of time if you make charge card reservations over the internet.)

We will be in Provo in a few weeks, if you are still on page one, I'll try to remember to let you know what it is like. We are planning to dive with Caicos Adventures.
Dive Safe,
Caymaniac:dance: :dance:

Back
Top Bottom