Cape Ann (MA) Charter Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MASS-Diver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Dove on a charter with Cape Ann Divers for the first time. Had a great, captain/crew, who were very friendly/helpful, the boat was confortable, organized, and had a great platform/ladders. I highly reccommend diving with these guys.

We did the shallow wreck of the Charles Haight, spent some time swimming over an extensive wreckage field then returned to the tie in spot at which a large section of bow was located, we were able to make and easy penetration on this section (although care should be taken as typical opverhead hazards were present).
The 2nd dive was off Bass Rock, very pretty dive, great vis.

Overall a very fun day and good warmup dive.
Bottom temp 46deg (40').

:)

Nice report. I am going to head to sheep lake in 2 weeks for some skill and drills. (have a DIR-F class in August ) Gotta get prepaired.

Eric

I did a Chester poling dive ( That’s a tanker wreck, for you non New Englander’s) with Cape Ann Divers about 3 years ago. They were good people and did a professional job.

……Arduous…….

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom