Anybody wanna dive today?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Ok, desperate to get wet ASAP. :scubadiver: Anybody game?

night dive?

What do the conditions look like?

Stryker:
night dive?

What do the conditions look like?

Last night at shaws, about 10-15 vis. COLD, but decent. Check out my dive report from this morning in the April dive reports

scubalaurel:
Last night at shaws, about 10-15 vis. COLD, but decent. Check out my dive report from this morning in the April dive reports
Nice...its a good thing I already read that sneaky report.
Not taking the bait :smileysto

John

PS...Seth...you going sunday?

oh I thought you were going tomorrow... I am gonna be in Palos Verdes Sunday.... did you check your schedule for the weekend of the 22nd? let me know if you can make it to catalina some time that weekend....

Laurel,

I dont suppose you have an extra tank do you? :wink:

Stryker:
oh I thought you were going tomorrow... I am gonna be in Palos Verdes Sunday.... did you check your schedule for the weekend of the 22nd? let me know if you can make it to catalina some time that weekend....

Laurel,

I dont suppose you have an extra tank do you? :wink:

I have a 120, a nitrox 95, and two 80s. All of these are DIn connections.
I do have an AL 68 and a steel 72 in yoke? Will that help

scubalaurel:
I have a 120, a nitrox 95, and two 80s. All of these are DIn connections.
I do have an AL 68 and a steel 72 in yoke? Will that help

Can I try the 120? I have a din adapter kit for my reg (what are the odds that I was JUST looking at it? haha).... maybe that way I can get CLOSE to your 1:20 minutes... haha

Of course ill pay for the fill.. :wink:

Stryker:
Can I try the 120? I have a din adapter kit for my reg (what are the odds that I was JUST looking at it? haha).... maybe that way I can get CLOSE to your 1:20 minutes... haha

Of course ill pay for the fill.. :wink:

Who pays for fills?

You know, it is VERY heavy. I usually only dive with it off boats.

DO you want to come out tonight? I am meeting Jackie at LSS at 7 pm.

I pay for fills.!! I dont know anyone yet, so no hook ups.. :wink: haha.... it might be heavy, but you gotta remember, I am still diving with 28 pounds, so I think the weight evens out...

Yea I would like to come... I am having some trouble with that adapter... maybe I need a special tool? (just looks like it needs a wrench).... do you know if LSS would change it out for me?

Stryker:
I pay for fills.!! I dont know anyone yet, so no hook ups.. :wink: haha.... it might be heavy, but you gotta remember, I am still diving with 28 pounds, so I think the weight evens out...

Yea I would like to come... I am having some trouble with that adapter... maybe I need a special tool? (just looks like it needs a wrench).... do you know if LSS would change it out for me?

Is it an adaptor or the alternate fitting to convert to DIN permenantly?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom