April 3, 0800 @ Marineland...gotta dive!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HBDiveGirl

Contributor
Reaction score
Underwater SoCal. There's no place I'd rather be
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I know Captain Marvel and crew are hitting Laguna again, but anyone who needs a deeper fix, a rockier entry, and more cardio workout will find it ALL at Old Marineland Sunday morning 0800! Cast of unusual suspects could be Dive California, Stryker, Scott R., Ron F, me (Claudette).....and many others. Bring 2 tanks and your favorite toys! OK, Melvin...you can't tease me about your invitation getting lost this time...here 'tis.
Happy April!

HBDiveGirl:
I know Captain Marvel and crew are hitting Laguna again, but anyone who needs a deeper fix, a rockier entry, and more cardio workout will find it ALL at Old Marineland Sunday morning 0800! Cast of unusual suspects could be Dive California, Stryker, Scott R., Ron F, me (Claudette).....and many others. Bring 2 tanks and your favorite toys! OK, Melvin...you can't tease me about your invitation getting lost this time...here 'tis.
Happy April!

Hmmmm...anyone from Laguna wanna carpool? *batting eyelashes*

Melvin is actually out of town this weekend so he wont be able to join us....

scubalaurel:
Hmmmm...anyone from Laguna wanna carpool? *batting eyelashes*
[HIJACK]
I'll be at Crescent Bay at 6:30 or so tomorrow (Sunday) if you wann meet me there, or we can meet and carpool. I want to get two dives in so if 6:30 is too early, you can come down a little later and dive with me for #2.
Give me a call.
Robb
[/HIJACK]

Robert Phillips:
[HIJACK]
I'll be at Crescent Bay at 6:30 or so tomorrow (Sunday) if you wann meet me there, or we can meet and carpool. I want to get two dives in so if 6:30 is too early, you can come down a little later and dive with me for #2.
Give me a call.
Robb
[/HIJACK]
Hey Rob,
Phil and I are going to catalina on the 6:15 boat. Why have 10ft murky at best when u can have 40+

John

SNOBORDJON:
Hey Rob,
Phil and I are going to catalina on the 6:15 boat. Why have 10ft murky at best when u can have 40+

John
Because a murky 10ft costs less than 40+ and I can get home before noon! :wink:

AWESOME dive... thanks Claudette for getting me out there.... that is definitely one to remember....

Ok, so I intended to join y'all, but when I woke at 6:30 new time, I thought "why?" and I went back to sleep!

Stryker:
AWESOME dive... thanks Claudette for getting me out there.... that is definitely one to remember....
Seth, It was great to meet you in person...You are as wonderfully enthusiastic in person as you are on the Board. Cracked me up completely when you politely stepped ahead of me at the entry, saying "Hey, I'm a rock animal!" and then proceeded to get right out through a pretty serious wave/rock/surge zone. You are unstoppable. Attention Fellow ScubaBoarders: Stryker is a natural water/rock animal and ready for any recreational-depth diving you plan and invite him to. Great buoyancy control, common sense, clear communication, good buddy skills, fears no cold water!. Seth, you dive like your count is 50+ instead of 10.
Wasn't that sea lion fantastic???? That's the first time I've had such a playful interaction with a sea lion outside of Santa Barbara Island!! This guy/gal actually came back to swoop, spin, and zoom with us 3 times! Wow. I'm glad you had a good time and got to dive with Scott R., one of my favorite divers. (Sorry for the temperature whining.. this is Calif and the water only gets this cold for a short period, so we have to talk about it like it's a real important event...)
Good to have you aboard and I'm looking forward to coming to Laguna and diving with you.
Claudette

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom