Looking for dive buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello,

I am a AOW PADI diver who lives in Encinitas. I am also recently certified and looking for safe, local buddies. I know La Jolla cove and shores fairly well and can dive Nights/weekends.

Welcome to ScubaBoard!

To give your request a little better visibility, I split your post into its own thread.

There are lots of very active divers that would probably love to join you in La Jolla and I'm sure you'll hear from some of them soon here.

It's a bit farther to get to, but you are certainly welcome to come up to Leo Carrillo and dive with us at our monthly Wrinkles Dive and BBQ. You'll see more info about this at the top of the forum in what we call a "sticky" thread.

It's a very friendly group and it looks like there will be about 30 of us that you could meet and do more dives with in the future.

If you post when and where you want to dive, whoever can make it will post to the thread. You can also join in on a dive you see posted on the board.

I look forward to meeting you for a dive sometime.

Christian

Dewd, we dive La Jolla Shores on a weekly basis..........based on your recent certification, let's do a day time dive first, and then we can hit the depths at night. I will pm you some more information.

The_silent_deep:
Hello,

I am a AOW PADI diver who lives in Encinitas. I am also recently certified and looking for safe, local buddies. I know La Jolla cove and shores fairly well and can dive Nights/weekends.

I also Live in Encinitas, off Arcadia Rd. we can car pool down to Lajolla for Dives. there's always a good group going out....Roy, Terry, Saun, Me and Ryan..Give me a call and we'll hook something up for this weekend..

Sam 858-736-6875

Back
Top Bottom