Teeny tiny great big long fins.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scubakevdm:
I'm trying pretty dern hard to locate a scource for a size five, agressive freediving fin. It seems that most of them are made for grown up sized feet. Any suggestions?
i have been searching but can't find anything less than a 5.5 guys through Dive Inn.

You may have some luck with modular systems. Most of them are sold in European sizes, and you purchase the footpocket and pair them up with whatever size/stiffness of blade you desire. An example of this would be the JB Esclapez fin or the H.Dessault Sporasub fin, like the one I use (pictured). This does come in sizes down to eur38.

A word of caution........ I wear a Mares size 4 wetsuit boot for scuba, and found that "Euro size 38" fins still require a 3mm neoprene sock and a fin-keeper for me to get an adequate fit. i'm 5'2" tall and female with requisite tiny feet, if that helps the comparison.....

Scubakevdm:
I'm trying pretty dern hard to locate a scource for a size five, agressive freediving fin. It seems that most of them are made for grown up sized feet. Any suggestions?

Hey Kev, I never realized you were so........petite. :10:

Loiret:
Hey Kev, I never realized you were so........petite. :10:

They're not for my feet silly! I'm gonna wear them on my hands and swim like a turtle.
Thanks, Free Float... I think they'll work perfectly.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom