Images from San Diego shore dives

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divinman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
A bunch of us got together on Saturday at La Jolla shores. Much BBQ was consumed and much diving was done. Here are some of the pictures I managed.

Terry

Juvenile Fringehead
LJS020205_27.sized.jpg

Navanax
LJS020205_23.sized.jpg

Anenome
LJS020205_12.sized.jpg

Rockpool(?) Blenny
LJS020205_22.sized.jpg

Moonsnail
LJS020205_6.sized.jpg

See you at the next socal gathering.

Terry

divinman:
A bunch of us got together on Saturday at La Jolla shores. Much BBQ was consumed and much diving was done. Here are some of the pictures I managed.

Terry

See you at the next socal gathering.

Terry

Wow, Terry, you really got some nice images there! I really like the anenome and the juvie fringehead! Great job!

Jennifer

divinman:

Terry

Great shots! I was at La Jolla Cove Saturday and the vis was awful; didn't even bother with a 2nd dive :headshake

PhotoTJ:
Nice shots! Tell me, what does 'I-am-ges' mean? :)

It means I need to proof my posts before I submitt them :(

MissyP:
Great shots! I was at La Jolla Cove Saturday and the vis was awful; didn't even bother with a 2nd dive :headshake

How deep did you go?? It was 20-30 around 110ft???

Nice shots Terry..........

ShakaZulu:
How deep did you go?? It was 20-30 around 110ft???

QUOTE]

Aha, maybe that was the problem.. We only went to 35 ft, the vis was maybe 5 ft at best, and the surge was pretty rough at times. Not a pleasant day at the cove (for me anyway!).

Nice shots.

Hey Terry, I just got back from Mexico using my Cannon a70 and underwater casing. What kind of Equipment do you use? I may be in the market for new photo gear because I had a blast taking pictures underwater.

http://xoopshq.com/cgi-t/gallery.cgi?Mexico Pictures from my trip...Underwater ones are near the bottom of the thumbnails. I did not bother to resize them, sorry! These were also my first attempt at underwater photography, so please forgive me!

Back
Top Bottom