It's on!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MSilvia

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I just called the NOAA 44013 data bouy off Boston Harbor, and it's good news!

Sunday, wave height was 10.5 feet with 38 degree surface temp.

Today, wave height is 2.3 feet with 43 degree surface temp.

Any possibility that the choppiness of the ocean is causing the warmer water from the south to migrate up here faster. Do we have an ocean ographer in the house ?

Great news Matt hope ya had a good dive.

Now if 44007, Portland will wake up I'll be happy.

Anyone know if it's down for maintenance or what? Been showing as No DATA all winter.

Pete

I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I missed it because I was busy packing for Cozumel :wink:

Seriously, It's been tough winter....I didn't have a single dive with decent vis all winter and the water temperatures got into the 30s fast and have stayed there. I can't wait for the summer!

Soggy:
I'm sorry, could you repeat that? I missed it because I was busy packing for Cozumel :wink:

Seriously, It's been tough winter....I didn't have a single dive with decent vis all winter and the water temperatures got into the 30s fast and have stayed there. I can't wait for the summer!

You too? Sounds like you got hooked on Mexico last year.

I'll be back in 2 weeks. Cenotes, si.

Yeah? Where are you staying? I'm diving with Blue XT Sea for the reefs, Pez De Diablo for the cenotes, and am staying at the Melia Cozumel. I'll be back on the 17th.

yak:
You too? Sounds like you got hooked on Mexico last year.

I'll be back in 2 weeks. Cenotes, si.

I'll be on the Riviera Maya side, at the Palladium near Tulum. Not as spectacular reef diving (athough there's a lot of turtles), but close to the Cenotes.

We'll be there from 18th-25th.

Back
Top Bottom