FS: Used Ikelite Housing for Olympus 5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

justin-branam

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a used ikelite housing for the olympus 5050 with a single arm tray. im selling because i upgraded to the ttl housing. NOTE- this is not the ttl housing. I used external strobes so i taped off the inside of the housing to prevent backscatter from the onboard flash. you can easily remove this if you wish if you have a few extra minutes. other than that and your typical wear over a 1 year period, the housing is in good working condition. i will also include a large moisture muncher pack. i will accept checks and money orders, but i highly prefer paypal because everyone is safer that way. if you have any questions, feel free to email me at stitch@houston.rr.com

$300 OBO

if you are really intereted, i may sell my ds-50 strobe with the slave sensor and arm along with the housing for $600.

P1010071.sized.jpg

P1010069.sized.jpg

Hi Justin,
Have you considered selling the strobe only?

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom