Riffe best price?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CHAR

Registered
Reaction score
Where on-line or otherwise is the best priced place o buy a Riffe?

Hank49:
http://www.speargun.com/comp.htm I just got one about a month ago from their home site here.
I didn't think you could order directly from them? Did you,
and is that because you live in Belize?
But any way Riffes are good guns I just bought one from my Local Dive Shop.

QUETZAL:
where do you order from there site? i don't see any prices. I did see the dealer list. And was wondering who sold at discounted prices?

Click on the "Contact" bar on the left. They got right back to me with a phone number etc. I talked to Jill and had the gun within three weeks in Belize. I'm not sure about discounted prices. I figured getting it straight from the manufacturer would be the cheapest.

Hank49:
Click on the "Contact" bar on the left. They got right back to me with a phone number etc. I talked to Jill and had the gun within three weeks in Belize. I'm not sure about discounted prices. I figured getting it straight from the manufacturer would be the cheapest.
What did you get? I just bought a competitor 2. But haven't had time to try it out yet. But I have used/borrowed Riffes before.

QUETZAL:
What did you get? I just bought a competitor 2. But haven't had time to try it out yet. But I have used/borrowed Riffes before.

A Comp 3XS, wood. I've only had one other spear gun so I'm no expert. But the fish around here are nervous now. I've been pretty lucky with it so far.

QUETZAL:
What Do You Shoot Mainly Down There? CAN YOU SCUBA AND SHOOT?

No scuba. It's against the law when spearing. Only free diving. Jacks, snappers, groupers. Permit are legal here too so I'm told by a fisheries person. I lucked into two 18 lb ones two weeks ago. Good eating. Better than most other jack types. Whiter meat and delicate taste.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom