Mallorca/Majorca Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hil71

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I am going to Mallorca, near Palma for a quick trip@ the end of june begining of July- have never dived in Europe before and saw there is a fair bit of diving on the island and i am wondering if anyone has any dive shop recommendations for that area (Palma - Magaluf (eek!!!)). Any other hints or tips about diving there would be fab - am going on trip with non diver so cant do too much diving!! Thanks for any info - have searched the board and there arent many postings!!! Hilary

Location has changed - anyone have first hand experience with dive ops in Puerto Pollensa or Andratx? Many thanks - Hilary

How did the trip go ? any update on the shops you used or where you stayed ?

beansed:
How did the trip go ? any update on the shops you used or where you stayed ?

Trip was nice - but ended up doing no diving!!! Port D'Andraxt was my fav - stayed in Villa Italia (real splurge!) There was one dive shop there - german i think - everyone in the store was german too - couldnt go at a time i needed to dive so didnt bother. We moved around the island a lot for 7 nights so didnt really get settled, if i went again i would definately try up on the north of the island for diving - there seemed to be more dive opperations up there! Sorry havent been able to add to the mallorca dive info!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom