GPS for San Diego sites?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ryanarcher

Reaction score
A friend of mine has a boat and he and his wife like to dive - but they don't know where to go exactly. Anyone willing to give me some coordinates of dive sites in San Diego? They can leave either out of Mission Bay or Shelter Island. If you are willing - PM me or send an email to kendalarcher@yahoo.com Thanks!

If your looking for wrecks that is a nice link! I know Tyler drools over that page (he is a wreck-a-holic) Anyway I will try to compile the sites I have in my gps onto a page for you. I have several Point Loma Kelp sites and some others... PM me on SP if I forget... Do you need it quickly or is a few days ok? Let me know!

the coordinates on that wreck page are not correct, i took my gps last time i dove the missile tower and it was way off from the sites coordinates. besides i think ive done all the cool wrecks on that page except for the hogan and the b-36 however i didnt bring the gps so i cant confirm or deny any other coordinates on that page, maybe someone can so hes not driving his boat doing sand dives.

-tyler

ryanarcher:
A friend of mine has a boat and he and his wife like to dive - but they don't know where to go exactly. Anyone willing to give me some coordinates of dive sites in San Diego? They can leave either out of Mission Bay or Shelter Island. If you are willing - PM me or send an email to kendalarcher@yahoo.com Thanks!

Do you still dive dewd, what exactly happened at Aligator Head that you are so scared of the water these days????

Ryan,
I have a few coordinates I can send. I will try and put something together and get it to you this week.

Terry

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom