Dive Buddy for Sunday 4/10- La Jolla

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MissyP

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Anyone need a buddy for the cove Sunday? I'd like to do an early afternoon dive or two if the conditions are good, but I'm buddyless.. :looking_a

MissyP:
Anyone need a buddy for the cove Sunday? I'd like to do an early afternoon dive or two if the conditions are good, but I'm buddyless.. :looking_a

Hmmmm, havent been to the cove in sometime. we are diving the shores sunday.

shores sunday, yeap ill be there

I can't do the Wrinkles thing either, but is also diving on Sunday, not too early though.

me and paul were planning on two dives, one long one and one with the left over gas we'll have, Terry what time were you planning on diving? is Sean diving? Roy what time can you dive?

California Diver:
me and paul were planning on two dives, one long one and one with the left over gas we'll have, Terry what time were you planning on diving? is Sean diving? Roy what time can you dive?

I think Sean wants to do the Panga, but I don't have that much time. My neighbor wants to go, so I will talk to him tonight and see what time he can make it.......we will be on scooters though.

Shaka ... man, you're getting ugly! :D

We can meet early afternoon for the first dive, hang out and then do another dive late afternoon. Unless you guys wanna do a night dive? I'd prefer to get home at a reasonably hour, it seems everytime I do a night dive I get home around 11 pm from hanging out post-dive ... unless I hang out with Sean, then I get home around 3 AM :D

Paul

im trying to dive la jolla for the first time. I have friday night and all day sat and sun

domskynetlabs:
im trying to dive la jolla for the first time. I have friday night and all day sat and sun
Yeah, Shaka, I like it better when you're hot!

Back
Top Bottom