Dive Ticao "Manta Bowl"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

divejulz:
Hi fellow divers!

Anybody here interested in diving in Ticao and get to interact with huge mantas, hammerheads? and you can also see some whalesharks as a bonus..... I can give u a cheap package for this..... just post in this thread or email at jpcmonilla@yahoo.com or call/txt me at +639193558849

please give more description of the dive sites (dive briefing) and area of ticao ?

ticao's where this new ngo/environmental group is planning to put up a manta research center...

i posted an invite to their launch on tuesday a couple of threads back

ticao's in masbate... masbate is somewhere in the middle of the map... that's all i know... and also that it has a slightly obscene name hehehehe

Jag

divejulz:
Hey!!! im new here!

anyone here wanna go diving with the manta rays? any questions? just email me for more details about the package at jpcmonilla@yahoo.com or call me at +639193558849

Hey divejulz, what is the probability of seeing mantas on a single dive?

----A.D.

It's a decent site for mantas... but there are better places for manta sighting with better viz and more life around besides mantas.

scubashooter:
It's a decent site for mantas... but there are better places for manta sighting with better viz and more life around besides mantas.

So where are these better places? Can you list a few for me? Thanks!

hey guys i think you should wait for next year's operation in Ticao.... cheaper packages and better accomodations and more topside activities like ATV rentals and other stuff like that.

I know this is completely out of the topic but anyone here interested in really CHEAP PADI courses from Open Water to Assistant Instructor courses? when i say cheap i mean really cheap! just get yourselves here in legazpi city within this month. courses will start on thursday. this month only! tinitikapo yung german instructor... nangangailangan ng pera.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom