Dives within range of Manila?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

love2godeep

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Wow this is super--a Philippines dive club. I got my OW cert in Palawan, and have returned as often as I can.

This time to the Phils, however, I'm going to Manila and not to Palawan. Is there any good diving within a few hours of Manila? What advice do you have for me?

Thanks!

if you are staying in Manila and would like weekend dives, then Anilao would be the place to go. and it is the cheapest area for SCUBA diving with enjoyable views.

just this weekend on shore dives we always chanced on "pawikan" - sea turtle , close encounter (nice one) with a huge cuttlefish, almost a meter or more longer, sting ray, lots of juvenile barracuda (yellow tail) and lots of fishes and corals.

we also did some nite diving and harvested some crown of thorns.

if you want more details, PM me

love2godeep:
Wow this is super--a Philippines dive club. I got my OW cert in Palawan, and have returned as often as I can.

This time to the Phils, however, I'm going to Manila and not to Palawan. Is there any good diving within a few hours of Manila? What advice do you have for me?

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom