diving cape ann

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

STOGEY

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone did any diving on cape ann today? If anyone has what were the conditions and where did yo dive?

We had a group go out yesterday to Niles beach for a drysuit class, the wind was blowing a bit so Niles looked like the only sure thing. Water temp was about 42, viz was around 25ft.

Paul

I guess 42 is not bad, the last time I dove up here it was in November and it was about 46.

I guess I can start getting myself into the water.

Stogey give it another few weeks...42 is still a bit chilly, even compared to 46, well that's unless you have some Polar Bear or Harbor Seal blood in ya!!

Because of my work schedule, I won't be able to go diving for another three weeks.
But in three weeks I will venture into the deep blue. I may not be there long, but I'm a going.

I'll be ready for a local dive by then (after my Mexican tune-up). Maybe I can talk Steve-o and Jimmie into taking a drive.

And we can all enjoy an ADS (after dive stogey)!

BTW, Was that you posting on the playa board about diving Tres Rios?

Jack:

Unfortunately I've got knee surgery on May 10. If everything goes as planned, I should be 100% in 4 to 5 weeks(it's just bone chips in the tendon). So, most likely I'm out until June 1st or there abouts. If the water warms up maybe we could get one dive in before the 10th.

LobstaMan

yak:
I'll be ready for a local dive by then (after my Mexican tune-up). Maybe I can talk Steve-o and Jimmie into taking a drive.

And we can all enjoy an ADS (after dive stogey)!

BTW, Was that you posting on the playa board about diving Tres Rios?

Yes it is, finally I've found people who are on other sites here that dive. Its taken a while but this is cool man.

LobstaMan:
Jack:

Unfortunately I've got knee surgery on May 10. If everything goes as planned, I should be 100% in 4 to 5 weeks(it's just bone chips in the tendon). So, most likely I'm out until June 1st or there abouts. If the water warms up maybe we could get one dive in before the 10th.

LobstaMan

Wow, I'd hate to have any type of surgery during the dive season. I hope everything goes well for you.

LobstaMan:
Jack:

LobstaMan

Jimmie, that's a drag. I hope it passes quickly. Until then, you can always meet us at Haddad's after a local dive :eyebrow:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom