PST E7-100s

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LobstaMan

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
If anybody is interested, Mass Diving in Natick has about 5 or 6 E7-100s in stock. However, I called for a price and he quoted me a price of $399.95 each! Ouch! I'd love to grab a second one, but not at that price + 5% tax. I guess it's the old formula low supply + big demand = high price. I'll keep waiting.

LobstaMan

Jimmie,

DiveRite Express is quoting 3-4 weeks availability, with free ground shipping at $349. They ship with the valve installed and a current visual sticker.

I found some locally here in Nor Cal for $319.00 which I thought was high..?!He threw in two fills and a fill card good for 24 more!
399 is way up there!

anyone try NH dive shops? you'd save the 5% MA sales tax anyway?
(Also you can pick up some beer and save the Massachusetts 5 cent bottle return deposit)

nevermind the $2.30 gas prices...

stay outta maine however, 8% sales tax up there...

LobstaMan:
If anybody is interested, Mass Diving in Natick has about 5 or 6 E7-100s in stock. However, I called for a price and he quoted me a price of $399.95 each! Ouch! I'd love to grab a second one, but not at that price + 5% tax. I guess it's the old formula low supply + big demand = high price. I'll keep waiting.

LobstaMan
I was in Holyoke Underwater Supply in W. Springfield last week getting a fill and they had just received a shipment of E-7 80's and I believe a couple of 120's. I didn't ask the pricing since I am not in the market at the moment. This coming Saturday they have their annual sale so there might be some wiggle room. However, given that PST can't seem to keep up with demand on these tanks I wouldn't be too hopeful of getting a deal on them ANYWHERE! Basic capitalism....high demand/low supply = higher prices.

We have a bunch comming in May with the following pricing.

$179 for 80's
$349 for 100's
$399 for 120's

All with a vip and a free air sticker. If you definetly in the market and want to put down a deposit PM me or call us at 617 969-dive and I will try to find out an exact ship date and put your name on one.

As far as what other shops are going to charge, I would't expect much wiggle room. The markup on these tanks is fairly small and the shipping is expensive.

Paul

These tanks are in and availaible at the above prices. We have 1 80cf left and a few 100's.

Paul

Call John Langlois at Enfield Scuba in Enfield, Connecticut, @ (860) 745-7282. I know he just placed an order with PST and he has some on the way.

Michael

Drewpy:
I found some locally here in Nor Cal for $319.00 which I thought was high..?!He threw in two fills and a fill card good for 24 more!
399 is way up there!

Where? Can you tell me where?

Back
Top Bottom