San Diego in May

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boney

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I think I have a business trip to San Diego in May... depending on how long I stay for I might bring my gear with me. What are the water temps like there? Is a 7mm wetsuit good enough???

Hi boney,

I moved your post out to it's own thread, so that it wouldn't get lost in someone else's thread. This ought to give you more answers and better visibility.

When will you be in San Diego?

Bring your gear! There is some great diving in San Diego.

Temps are currently in the 50 degree range, but may be back up to the 60 degree range when you come out. I think that most of us diving in wetsuits are using 7mm.

Depending on when you are going to be here, you may be able to make it to our monthly ScubaBoard Wrinkles Dive and BBQ. It moves up and down the coast, but will be in La Jolla in May.

If not, there is a very active group of divers that you could most likely dive with here on the board from San Diego. I'm sure some of them will chime in here soon.

Dive safe!

Christian

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom