Tuesday, 12 April 2005

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NauticalbutNice

Contributor
Reaction score
Well it's been a while (scales were broken...yes I'm THAT fat :wink: )

So since the 23 of August 2004 I have lost the grand total of 38 pounds.

Hows everyone else doing?

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Hey, way to go girl!!! That's pretty good going. However, if the scales were broken, how do you know how much you lost? :wink:

Anyway, it has been three weeks since I last weighed in and I am reporting that I am 172lb which is what I was three weeks ago. I did have a scare however when I did a secret weigh in on last Sunday (not the one just gone) just before a 43 mile bike ride. I was up to 177lbs. I had expected it but not that much as I had overdosed on jacket potatoes with mayo (light) and cheddar cheese. It was scary to think how much I love them and how much I know that I shouldn't eat them without earning the calories. :) So now, after a couple of 40+ mile bike rides, swimming and also aerobic machine watching MTV, I am back to losing weight. I have two weeks in Bonaire from Saturday and I hope to report that I have not put on excesses of weight there!! I don't expect to but you never know. When I come back, I have two 100 mile bike rides so I may actually achieve my target weight some time in May. I was within two pounds of it once!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom