San Diego Area Wet Suit Repair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Don't know about San Diego, but Horizon Wetsuits in Fullerton rocks. If you call and tell them you're coming, they'll most likely fix it while you wait. The longest I ever had to wait for anything was one hour while they put zippers in my cuffs.

Call Lisa at 714-420-9739

http://www.horizonwetsuits.com

For my money - Kettenhofen wetsuits makes the best suits around - located in Orange, CA. Mark has made me several wetsuits over the past 20 years. They have a website.

montyb:
Hi all:
Does anyone know who does wet suit repair in the San Diego Area.

Thanks in Advance

montyb

Sea Me Repair is probably the most popular place. They also work on drysuits.

Sea Me Repair. 4352 Poplar St. San Diego, CA 92105 Tel: (619) 563-9033

Marc Hall
www.enjoythedive.com

Surf n Sea 619-222-1231 yvonne cruz

montyb:
Hi all:
Does anyone know who does wet suit repair in the San Diego Area.

Thanks in Advance

montyb

Monty B,

Not sure of the manufacture of your wetsuit, but if its a Henderson they have a 7 business day turnaround. Freight paid on the return.

From what I heard they do most repairs at no charge.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for all the replys - Its a fathom 7 mm step in - good shape but I want to make it a short sleeve so that I can use it here in Yuma in the winter to do my laps at the gym. They don't heat it in the winter and I tried it long sleeve - it worked but would be a lot easier to get into if the sleeves were short.

montyb

Back
Top Bottom