Volunteer divers needed - new venture

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

shugar

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
hi guys, long time no post

i just got passed an invite by the BLUE ZOO HERITAGE SOCIETY and they're launching their 5-year program that seeks to monitor mantas and eventually establish a manta ray research center in masbate

among the stuff they need are volunteer divers who will participate in the monitoring activities

the launch is an informal (and they say fun) event where they'll basically get all the stakeholders together in one place...

thingee's gonna be APRIL 19 (tuesday) at 730pm, Gilligan's Island, Orosa cor. Nakpil in Malate...

i'm gonna be there to see what's up and it would be great to bump into any other scubaboarders who happen to be in the vicinity!

hope to see ya guys!

Jag

Hi shugar! May I know if they still accept volunteer divers? And of course, what level do they require? Are mere certified (without advance or rescue lessons yet) divers accepted? Thanks! :D

hay naku... i didn't get to go to the launch myself as my wife was having issues (if you're married or in any way are emotionally connected to any woman you know what i'm talking about)

i don't know their reqs but i'll pass it on/ post it as soon as i have something... i'm just a fresh AOW myself so there are some volunteer dive ops that wouldn't accept me

Jag

Back
Top Bottom