Reminder: Scuba Swap Meet This Saturday

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Otter

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Just a reminder that Sport Chalet's annual Scuba Swap Meet is this Saturday April 16th. In Orange County, I believe the two stores that are participating is Brea and Huntington Beach.

For full disclosure purposes, I will mention that at the Brea store, I dropped off 6 sets of new fins (various sizes) and 6 or so gloves and booties, also brand new. Prices are from $8 - $18, you can't beat the price. These were a donated to our Boy Scout Troop by a local shop that went out of business a few years ago but that were never used by the Scouts.

But even if you don't like that, a quck look at the list showed dive computers, hoods, and other stuff. A great opportunity to get backup sets of equipment on the cheap.

Hmmm....I'll let my other classmates know about this for sure...we're going diving at Laguna tomorrow so maybe we'll head over there afterwards...thanks dude!!!

Otter:
Just a reminder that Sport Chalet's annual Scuba Swap Meet is this Saturday April 16th. In Orange County, I believe the two stores that are participating is Brea and Huntington Beach.

For full disclosure purposes, I will mention that at the Brea store, I dropped off 6 sets of new fins (various sizes) and 6 or so gloves and booties, also brand new. Prices are from $8 - $18, you can't beat the price. These were a donated to our Boy Scout Troop by a local shop that went out of business a few years ago but that were never used by the Scouts.

But even if you don't like that, a quck look at the list showed dive computers, hoods, and other stuff. A great opportunity to get backup sets of equipment on the cheap.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom