Sunday @ Old Marineland (come join)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Stryker

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Anyone want to dive old marineland this Sunday morning? I am up for 2 dives (if people dont get too cold haha)...

Stryker:
Anyone want to dive old marineland this Sunday morning? I am up for 2 dives (if people dont get too cold haha)...
Laugh it up, Heater-Boy! Nah, I'm just kidding ya'...and trying to absolutely not whine. "Shut-up and dive, or stay on shore!"
My rescue class for 0800 Sunday just got either delayed until the PM, or cancelled for the day. So I'm pretty sure I could dive at least one tank at Marineland that day. It's close to the same tide swing that we experienced two weeks ago, so I would advocate for as early as possible....0700 or 0730? (4.0 high @ 4:42AM, 0.3 low @ 12:27PM) Entry at the point is MUCH better at higher tides.
I'll know for sure by Friday when the Rescue class gets rescheduled, and I'll post again then. Thanks for the invite!
Claudette

Like that site huh? It is most peoples favorites. Lots of other good ones out there. I am not sure what Sunday looks like, but could be there.

Melvin,

I was actually going to call and invite you, but you beat me to it on here.... make it out if you can... looks like its gonna be another great weekend...

Scott,

Nice pictures... what kind of camera did you say you use?

I'll be there either Saturday or Sunday.. looking forward to it since I've never dove there before.

Missy,

Come on out Sunday and join the group! Should be at least 3 or 4 of us....

Stryker:
Melvin,

I was actually going to call and invite you, but you beat me to it on here.... make it out if you can... looks like its gonna be another great weekend...

Scott,

Nice pictures... what kind of camera did you say you use?

thanks! I took a lot more but most were blurry because I was trying out a different mode...

canon a70 ($120-$140 on ebay) with a canon housing ($190)

Ok plan is to meet at marineland at 7:30 (im making an executive decision about that extra 30 min of sleep.... :wink: )... Claudette, I talked to scott R. and he is going to make it out there also for probably 1 dive...

Anyone else who wants to come either post on here or PM me so I know how many people to look for....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom