Leaving for Roatan in 27 hours...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Shrew

Registered
Reaction score
Hey guys, the time is almost here for us to leave. We are so excited. We took a refresher course tonight and are really glad we did. I have a really busy day after work tomarrow to get things in order so I won't be back prior to the trip.

I wanted to start this thread now to thank all of you for being so helpful. We have read thread after thread and have learned as much as one can about a place we've never visited. This is all going to make our trip so much more productive.

More importantly, we've read about safety, safety, safety. We are much more aware of what we need to be aware of practing. You guys have made it much easier for us new divers. Thanks a ton guys. This board goes way beyond being a hobby board, the emphasis on safety and awareness is so important and I don't think we knew enough before to understand the importance of all the why's the how's and the when's. This board has taught us a lot. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

Roatanman, we have our magnifying glass. I'll do my best to write up a useful trip report w/ pictures included.

See you in a week.

Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom