La Jolla dive Monday 18th?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SoCalAngel

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Can anybody dive at the shores or cove on Monday evening, May 18th? I am taking my class on a field trip to Birch from noon to 5 and would really like to dive before I go home. Especially being as I would just be sitting in traffic anyway. Any takers? Roy? Sean? ???

scubalaurel:
Can anybody dive at the shores or cove on Monday evening, May 18th? I am taking my class on a field trip to Birch from noon to 5 and would really like to dive before I go home. Especially being as I would just be sitting in traffic anyway. Any takers? Roy? Sean? ???

Hmmmmm.....

If I am not brain dead from my marathon drive/dive/dive/dive/drive mexico trip I may make it. Come on SD divers, help Laurel get wet Monday!!!!

Terry

divinman:
Hmmmmm.....

If I am not brain dead from my marathon drive/dive/dive/dive/drive mexico trip I may make it. Come on SD divers, help Laurel get wet Monday!!!!

Terry

Yeah! I LOVE to get WET! :wink: *batting eyelashes* :gr1:

Might be able to make it.

serapis:
Might be able to make it.

No computer access all weekend....Ack! Anyway, I will be at The showers at La Jolla Shores at 5 pm, if anyone can get wet tonight.

See (hopefully) someone there!

L

scubalaurel:
No computer access all weekend....Ack! Anyway, I will be at The showers at La Jolla Shores at 5 pm, if anyone can get wet tonight.

See (hopefully) someone there!

L

you mean where the showers USED to be. Now just a big hole in the ground. I am still beat from yesterday, have no air in my tanks and lots of catch up around the house stuff to do. Hope you find a buddy.

TS

Sorry i missed you hope you found someone. I checked in at 8 and no post. If your down this way again let me know.

serapis:
Sorry i missed you hope you found someone. I checked in at 8 and no post. If your down this way again let me know.

Me too :(
I got there about 4:55, after filling my tank at OEX. It was so cool, they still had my air fill "card" on file after three years! how cool is that?

Anyway, I digress, as usual...I hung at the beach for about 40 minutes. Watching the waves, hearing the call of the sea...it was saying "come to me" "you know you want to dive..." then another 3 foot wave would crash! Yikes. the LDS said only 5 ft vis yesterday. Between that and the 3 second interval waves crashing, probably a good thing no one showed.

However, you SD guys need to take me out to the shores someday...

Back
Top Bottom