Frustrated!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ICY ICE

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This board is getting bad, too many out of subject post are floating around. If you have some personal conversations going, use a cell phone or start your own thread somewhere else. A 15 minute forum stop is taking 45 minutes......I can use my time better.

This is a "DIVING" forum and each "THREAD" must stay on subject.

I suggest to have non-subject posts removed immediately...don't waste time moving them to a new thread.

Let the post dissapear and hopefully the highjacking will stop!

Maybe this thread should be moved to whine and cheeze. :D

Ya especially since this is the 3rd time I've seen the same post.

ICY ICE:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This board is getting bad, too many out of subject post are floating around. If you have some personal conversations going, use a cell phone or start your own thread somewhere else. A 15 minute forum stop is taking 45 minutes......I can use my time better.

This is a "DIVING" forum and each "THREAD" must stay on subject.

I suggest to have non-subject posts removed immediately...don't waste time moving them to a new thread.

Let the post dissapear and hopefully the highjacking will stop!

Interesting that you choose to hijack a thread about socal boat etiquette to make this point...

click on user CP.

go to group memberships
and you will find this:

Scuba Forums Only
This group sees only the main scuba diving forums and no off-topic forums; if you would like to change to this setting please request access and Tech Admin or Netdoc will process your request with 72 hours in most cases.

click on join this group and NetDoc will answer your prayers..

Ann Marie:
Maybe this thread should be moved to whine and cheeze. :D
Agreed. Would hijacking this thread help the original posters point? :p How bought those hogs..

Matt

D_O_H:
Interesting that you choose to hijack a thread about socal boat etiquette to make this point...

Hijack ------ Very intresting, isn't? Just making my point, my post was a one was message to the hijackers.------Hijack

Next time I'm on a boat (tomorrow), I'll feel like I'm walking on egg shells. Getting on a boat is suppose to be fun, I'll do my part to keep it that way.

D_O_H:
Wasn't that a hijack too ICE? Come on now.

John

Mark, I don't think he's referring to the community forums, from what I gather he's talking about the posts in the california kelp diver's forum. He posted the same message in one thread..
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=93788&page=6&pp=10
also the same in another but it seems that thread has disappeared.

sb_diver:
Mark, I don't think he's referring to the community forums, from what I gather he's talking about the posts in the california kelp diver's forum. He posted the same message in one thread..
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=93788&page=6&pp=10
also the same in another but it seems that thread has disappeared.

I posted in 4 threads that are of intrest to me, and have been "jacked" multiple times.

Maybe we need an open subject thread somewhere in Scubaboard with an easy link from the SoCal thread.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom