3 bedroom home for $5000

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the ceo of monster.com did the same thing a few years ago with a huge mansion he was selling for 1 cent

wow! imagine what it would cost to move that baby!

Kinda like when my sister worked at a BMW dealer. A salesman once told a guy that he would give him a car..but the keys were going to cost him dearly.

crpntr133:
Kinda like when my sister worked at a BMW dealer. A salesman once told a guy that he would give him a car..but the keys were going to cost him dearly.

lol - I think I'd just yank the ignition or call a locksmith with a deal like that :wink:

Tim

funny you mention that -- I joke that I paid $12500 for each key (2 keys) to my VW Jetta, and the car came free.

If you have seen the VW "switchblade" keys, you'd understand. :)

KrisB:
funny you mention that -- I joke that I paid $12500 for each key (2 keys) to my VW Jetta, and the car came free.

If you have seen the VW "switchblade" keys, you'd understand. :)

oh - it's got those kind of keys ... guess I'd be pushing it everywhere then wouldn't I? oh well ...

Back
Top Bottom