Laguna on Wed. 4/20

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i mite go with you as long as the big waves are gone.went to shaws saturday and it was nice.went to divers on sunday and seen lots of divers getting smashed and tossed by the big surf intering and exiting including my self,it wasnt fun.

meterman:
i mite go with you as long as the big waves are gone.went to shaws saturday and it was nice.went to divers on sunday and seen lots of divers getting smashed and tossed by the big surf intering and exiting including my self,it wasnt fun.
Sorry Kara,
Cant do anything till after thursday. Nice meeting you saturday. We'll buddy up one of these dives.

John

It was nice to meet you as well, and looking forward to buddying up with you sometime soon! bummer you can't make it.

Meterman - what is your feeling about the dive? You want to meet out there and see how it looks?

I am available and may be diving someplace with Andy then. But right now we have the following working against us:
1. Visibility is terrible due to red tide.
2. The swell model for tomorrow afternoon does not look encouraging.

I assure you the pleaseure was all mine. I hope the introductions of the families went well. Tomorrow is not looking like great diving. In fact it has been weeks since great diving.

But do keep me in mind when you want to go diving.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom