WTB: Strobe Set-up for Olympus 5050

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wake74

Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a good used strobe set-up for my Olympus 5050 with the PT015 housing. I'm looking for a complete kit including arm, tray, synch cable, etc. If I buy new, I'm going with either the Sea & Sea YS25 or the Ikelite 50. But I thought I might be able to upgrade by buying used.

Thanks!

Glenn

Welcome to the board Glenn.
I don't have one for sale but if you have not already, look at the Inon D2000. It's small and has a lot of features. I, along with a bunch of others here on this board, use the D180 which was the model the D2000 replaced.

herman:
Welcome to the board Glenn.
I don't have one for sale but if you have not already, look at the Inon D2000. It's small and has a lot of features. I, along with a bunch of others here on this board, use the D180 which was the model the D2000 replaced.

I also do not have a strobe forsale but I have the same setup as you do. After my research online it looks like I will be purchasing a D2000 for my next trip. :)

I'm selling an Inon D180's if anyone is interested in it. been in the water only 3x and mint condition.

Scuba65:
I'm selling an Inon D180's if anyone is interested in it. been in the water only 3x and mint condition.

PM sent

Thanks,
Mel

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom