Mallorca, Cala D'or / Cala Egos Schools

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Mintygit

Reaction score
Hi All

Wondering if anyone knew of any diving schools/centres in Cala Egos/Cala D'or, Majorca?

If so any websites, emails, contacts etc would be great.

Many Thanks
Dave

Mintygit:
I take it nobody knows of any then!?
Hi Dave, and (a belated) welcome!

I'm surprised no-one has any first-hand experience.

We were considering going to Cala D'or last year, but changed our minds for the Red Sea. But I did a lot of research, and it was reasonably easy to find info about dive centers there -- though I admit knowing German helped quite a bit!

Try here, even if you don't know German -- click on the various operations, see if they have info in English, and/or just e-mail them in English. I did that, and got several nice replies back. I think you can tell a lot about an operation by whether and how they answer your e-mail.

Or maybe here, in English.

Or try an Internet search using "Cala D'Or" and "scuba"... you get a lot of hotel listings, but from there you may be able to determine what dive operations are nearby.

Good luck!

--Marek

Marek K:
Hi Dave, and (a belated) welcome!

I'm surprised no-one has any first-hand experience.

We were considering going to Cala D'or last year, but changed our minds for the Red Sea. But I did a lot of research, and it was reasonably easy to find info about dive centers there -- though I admit knowing German helped quite a bit!

Try here, even if you don't know German -- click on the various operations, see if they have info in English, and/or just e-mail them in English. I did that, and got several nice replies back. I think you can tell a lot about an operation by whether and how they answer your e-mail.

Or maybe here, in English.

Or try an Internet search using "Cala D'Or" and "scuba"... you get a lot of hotel listings, but from there you may be able to determine what dive operations are nearby.

Good luck!

--Marek
Hi Marek

Thank you very much for your response.

I did check out these websites a few weeks back and contacted one of them. They seemed very helpful, with good English!

I was really asking if anyone had any first hand experience in the area diving and who they dived with.

I will have a look around the area when I get out there.

Thank you for help.

Dave

Back
Top Bottom