Searching for Christian dive buddies -- Copy

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Godly_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,
A relatively new diver(PADI advance certfd)..searching for Christian divers for local dives in Orange County, CA. Also, would like to start a Christian Divers group for meetings and dives together.

Ooops

<posted before that everyone has the right to form a club ... it's called Freedom of Association>

Maybe putting together a Christian dive club is something to think about after you've hooked up with and dove with other Christian divers, assuming you do. Good luck. :)

Welcome, good luck on your quest to find other Christian divers!

For everyone else, what would the response have been if he asked for Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Budhist, Catholic, Athiest, etc.?

Firebrand:

For everyone else, what would the response have been if he asked for Jewish, Muslim, Hindu, Budhist, Catholic, Athiest, etc.?

I cant speak for anyone but myself, but I consider it immature. Why seek a public forum for religious reasons? That's like going to a steakhouse looking for seafood.

Welcome aboard.
Don't know any folks in Orange County... sorry...
If you're ever down in LA (Lower Alabama) give me a PM. We have a friendly group of good folks to dive with down here; Christians are always welcome.
Others too, for that matter.
Rick †

Firebrand:

It always amazes me when people think that Catholics are not Christians.

Welcome to the board Godly Diver.

Joe

Back
Top Bottom