AAUS Certification Boston

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paula_n

New
Reaction score
Hi, my name is Paula and I just learned how to scuba dive last summer and I love it!!

Anyway an opportunity to join a research expedition dive in Brazil in December has
presented itself to me, however I would need to be AAUS certified before I can go (and preferably this summer since I am a student). I am new to Boston, and new to diving and so am a bit lost in trying to find an institution where I can take a course that would give me that certification, and is not too far from here.

I went to the Intro forum first and they sent me here, so I thought I'd give it a shot.

I heard about Northeastern's Marine Research Methods course, but its $850 which is a little more than I can afford I think. Does anybody know of any alternatives in the area? Or is that the price I'm looking at anyway?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom