singles trip aboard Cuan Law

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

czdiver

Reaction score
I put together a singles dive trip aboard the Aqua Cat in the Bahamas in 2004. It turned out great and we all had a fantastic time. My 2005 trip was not a singles trip, but rather was a group of friends met on other trips. Thinking about doing another singles trip in 2006 aboard the Cuan Law in BVI. The boat is a 105' long, 44' wide trimaran sailboat that holds 20 divers in 10 double cabins with either 2 twin beds or a queen (no bunks here). The food is supposed to be fabulous. They only do 3 dives per day but offer water skiing, hobie cat sail boats, kayaks, shore excursions, and beach BBQ's in addition to putting up the sails on the live aboard every day. The price is $2,195 per person plus $95/wk for unlimited alcohol. If I got enough interest to fill the boat, I would be happy to pay for unlimited alcohol for everyone!

If interested, please contact me at czender@woh.rr.com

Thanks. Hope to hear from you soon.

Chris :07:

Back
Top Bottom