Discover Diving this week- HeLp?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

emtdan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey,
So I am the leader of the Scuba Club at my school, (a private school in Waltham), I have been asked many times by non-diving friends how they could try diving. I told them i didnt reccomend trying to do certification before trying diving in a pool, and I am sure they would never do it on their own. So with some friends we started to plan a discover diving day during this upcoming week, the 25th-29th when we have break. Everything was set with a LDS, and i just heard that it has fallen apart.
So, here is my question,
Is there an EASY way for us to get pool time and an instructor from a LDS sometime this week other then friday night, or sunday night, and we can only do it LATE saturday night.

Thanks for your help!!

DES

dsaxe01:
Hey,
So I am the leader of the Scuba Club at my school, (a private school in Waltham), I have been asked many times by non-diving friends how they could try diving. I told them i didnt reccomend trying to do certification before trying diving in a pool, and I am sure they would never do it on their own. So with some friends we started to plan a discover diving day during this upcoming week, the 25th-29th when we have break. Everything was set with a LDS, and i just heard that it has fallen apart.
So, here is my question,
Is there an EASY way for us to get pool time and an instructor from a LDS sometime this week other then friday night, or sunday night, and we can only do it LATE saturday night.

Thanks for your help!!

DES

I suspect this will not be easy. I would suggest you contact all the local dive shops to see if they have anyone available/interested.

Good luck.

--Matt

Call PG Dive (617.969.DIVE www.pgdive.com). They have DSD events all the time. They are close by to you and work well with young people. However, you kids will have to go to their pool in Newton.

Hope this helps.

Hey,
Thanks a lot for your help.
I had been playing telephone tag with Genevieve for a while, and we finally made contact today. Everything worked out well, and I am very happy.

Thanks a lot
DES

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom