Diving This Sat or Sun in Laguna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SNOBORDJON

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey everyone,

I want to get in a few dives this weekend. Im thinking maybe a dive or two both on Saturday and Sunday, in laguna, or maybe little corona...Saturday like 7:30am dive and maybe a second after some grub. Then same thing for Sunday.
Anyone interested?

John

You know it supposed to rain.

Otter:
You know it supposed to rain.
I'll bring my umbrella

John

I'm hoping to get a couple dives in Laguna this weekend to finish off my Nitrox class. I was thinking Sat. at Shaw's or Crescent. However, I would prefer two dives and then grub.

Steve

Im in, but not sure which day.... I am going to San Diego one of the two days.... but I definitely wanna get out to dead man's with my new fins... :wink:

Sounds good, but I'm still down and out from this cold... So, it'll probably be another diveless weekend for me... :pity_part

I may come down and try out my new UW camera this weekend. Not sure yet.

well, as of now we can start with saturday, at 7:30 N Crescent, and go there or deadmans. Steve, I would have to get a fill at LSS before the second dive, so I will have a wait anyways at least a half hour or so. Jim you're welcome to come along and mess with the camera. I think I'll be getting more familiar with my hawaiian sling and a big calico bass!

MissyP:
Sounds good, but I'm still down and out from this cold... So, it'll probably be another diveless weekend for me... :pity_part
suck it up missy!

John

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom