Dive buddy for Cardiff State beach

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be out of town from April 29th to May 4th, but when I come back, and you haven't done this dive yet, I'd like to join. There is a lot of coastline that have not been explored.......

I live in Cardiff -- and am not working right now -- my kids are in school during the day so thats the best time for me to go. But I could arrange other times as well. Let me know if/when.

Kimber

TekDiveGirl:
I live in Cardiff -- and am not working right now -- my kids are in school during the day so thats the best time for me to go. But I could arrange other times as well. Let me know if/when.

Count me in- I'm just a few minutes from Cardiff & my days are pretty much free...

TekDiveGirl:

Kimber

Friday, April 29 around 8:30 AM?

I think the weather is good too;
Friday: Sunshine along with some passing clouds. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Please let me know if this is OK?

phage30:
Friday, April 29 around 8:30 AM?

I think the weather is good too;
Friday: Sunshine along with some passing clouds. High 66F. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph.

Please let me know if this is OK?

IF I can get my ears to clear (stupid cold needs to go away!!!), I'll be there...
Is that time good for you Kimber?

If this dive does not come together let me know - I'll meet you up there around 4pm if you want to dive then. I am a school teacher so I can't get down there until after school. I haven't dove with you Phage30 in a long time!

ryanarcher:
If this dive does not come together let me know - I'll meet you up there around 4pm if you want to dive then. I am a school teacher so I can't get down there until after school. I haven't dove with you Phage30 in a long time!

Is that a scooter in your ava, looks like fun........

ryanarcher:

Even if I be able to do a morning dive, please be there around 4 PM. I will be happy to dive with you.

See you on Friday April 29 around 4 PM at the Cardiff State beach.

Back
Top Bottom