Single Divers Club?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAsharkDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Okay SB people, two questions: Does anyone know if there is a 'single divers club' in our region and how does one find single, attractive dive partners? (I'm dying to hear all of the jokes just waiting to spew forth!!!! Let 'em rip!).

MaSharkDiver

I'd suggest the best bet is to tag along with a few local (and maybe not so local, due to the not wantting to "poop in your own back yard" theory) dive clubs.

Other than that, I am not sure of any single specific diveclubs.

Such a club in this area would be 40 guys to 1 girl or something. There are definitely some attractive NE dive ladies I know but very few relative to other areas that are more hospitable/less gear/weight intensive. This is not a sexist comment for the ladies reading, just an observation for this area.

--Matt

MAsharkDiver:
Okay SB people, two questions: Does anyone know if there is a 'single divers club' in our region and how does one find single, attractive dive partners? (I'm dying to hear all of the jokes just waiting to spew forth!!!! Let 'em rip!).

MaSharkDiver

On another thread, one of SB's staff signature line has the following link:

If you are Single or Buddyless and want to dive with other divers, visit us at http://www.singledivers.com

Hope this helps.

Doesn't anyone else have an inflatable dive buddy??!?!?!!

Or just me?

Top 10 reasons for having an inflatable dive buddy:

10. Always uses positive buoyancy
9. Doesn't run out of air
8. Never complains about poor visibility
7. Always gets alot of attention from other divers
6. Doesn't mind towing the dive flag
5. No extra dive gear to have to "help" your buddy to lug around
4. Doesn't get cold, even when diving naked
3. Makes a good decoy, in case of shark attack
2. If you inflate your buddy underwater, and bring her to the surface you can put a little extra meat on her bones (If your into that thing)

And the number one reason is......

1. Your inflatable dive buddy will never say "No" .... To diving that is.

----Dive Angry----

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom