Budget Anilao!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wipeout26

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Be going to Anilao in a few days time. Anyone can recommend a place to stay and a dive resort. Budget is a concern here. So the cheaper the better (hopefully cheap and still good).

Also I'm into U/W Photography. Any good dive site for Macro especially the flamboyant cuttlefish, harlequin Shrimps, mimic octopus.

By the way, are all the dive resort located at the same place so that I can go 'diving shopping'?

Cheers,
Simon.

hi,
You can check in at SM resort no relation to SM Shomart. though their overnight stay amounts to arount P 1550.00 for a nite stay and 4 meals. Tanks cost around P 130.00/ pcs and boat cost P 1800/ day diving around anilao for 3-4 dives. Dm not included. But boatman usually knows the dive site. You can dive it alone or with your buddy.
Hope this helps.

wipeout26:
Hi Guys,

Be going to Anilao in a few days time. Anyone can recommend a place to stay and a dive resort. Budget is a concern here. So the cheaper the better (hopefully cheap and still good).

Also I'm into U/W Photography. Any good dive site for Macro especially the flamboyant cuttlefish, harlequin Shrimps, mimic octopus.

By the way, are all the dive resort located at the same place so that I can go 'diving shopping'?

Cheers,
Simon.

I also suggest Planet Dive. They have a scubarat package for P650 consumable on everything (tanks, boats, equipment, food). You bring your packed food and just spend on the diving.

gaudencio:
hi,
You can check in at SM resort no relation to SM Shomart. though their overnight stay amounts to arount P 1550.00 for a nite stay and 4 meals. Tanks cost around P 130.00/ pcs and boat cost P 1800/ day diving around anilao for 3-4 dives. Dm not included. But boatman usually knows the dive site. You can dive it alone or with your buddy.
Hope this helps.

Diving alone may not be that great as I am trying to find the Harlequin Shrimp and Flamboyant cuttlefish. Will probably need the DM who knows their whereabout to do the guiding. :)

Had flambos in Twin Rocks, Catherdral and deep just past coral miniwall just 2 weeks ago. Dove with Planet Dive. I would avoid SM on the weekends...in fact I'd avoid any of the resorts during the weekends... crowded to the hilt.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom